Click here to return to The Zero

These are U.S. agencies for reporting Child Pornography.
Please also see:
Report Child Pornography - International Agencies
Child Pornography Articles and Media Reports

"[I]f we are to wage war [against child pornographers], we must know our enemy. We need to know more about those who create this unspeakable 'product,' why they do it and the various ways it is used ... The question then becomes: What can we do?" Learn more about Andrew Vachss' latest cover feature for PARADE—and read an exclusive Q&A with Mr. Vachss that more than doubles the information in the original article—by clicking here.

Child Exploitation and Obscenity Section
Criminal Division
U.S. Department of Justice
1331 F Street NW, 6th Floor
Washington DC 20004
Phone: 202-514-5780
The Child Exploitation and Obscenity Section (CEOS) of the Criminal Division, U.S. Department of Justice, has supervisory responsibility for Federal statutes covering obscenity, child exploitation, child sexual abuse, activities under the Mann Act, sex tourism, missing and abducted children, and child support recovery.

Reporting Crimes Against Children
Federal Bureau of Investigation
Report child pornography to the FBI, via form, or locate your local field office to report.

ICE Cyber Crimes Center
U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement
Toll-free: 1-866-DHS-2ICE

U.S. Dept. of Justice
Project Safe Childhood
810 Seventh Street, NW
Washington, D.C. 20531

Quasi-governmental missing kids center enjoys key exemptions from federal rules
Exposè of the National Center for Missing and Exploited Children (NCMEC)
St. Petersburg Times, January 25, 2010

return to the top